Thursday, December 2, 2010

LIFE EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE:

What was the most fun I had this past year? __________________________________
What did I learn this past year? ____________________________________________
What did I change for good this past year? ___________________________________
What mistakes had the most positive impact on me this past year? ________________
What bad habits did I pick up this past year? _________________________________
What books had the biggest impact on me this past year? _______________________
What important projects would I like to complete this next year? _________________
What am I looking forward to in my personal life in this year? ___________________
What skills would I need that I do not to raise my personal life? __________________
What books will help me the most this year? _________________________________
How can I increase my service to others this year? ____________________________
What would I need to do to raise my spiritual life up another level? _______________
What one thing continually distracts me from becoming personally, spiritually better?
What are my greatest strengths? ___________________________________________
What are my greatest weaknesses? _________________________________________

Take the time to answer these in your own heart and begin preparing yourself to re-evaluate this past year and begin planning to set adjusted Goals for the New Year.

Dr Tim McClure

No comments:

Post a Comment