Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is this a Get Rich Quick Scheme?


I’ve had so many people through the years to ask or scoff, “Is this a get rich quick scheme?” What they are doing is simply reciting a mantra from skeptics and doubters about the possibility of economic success in their life time. Some attempt to ask, “Is this a non conventional way of becoming wealthy? Others are more pessimistic in asking, “Does your system or business plan require me to get off my couch and actually do something about my own economic future?” I used to answer by saying that it was not a get rich quick scheme and then try and explain the details of the business opportunity. However, I don’t do that anymore. For those who ask me, “Is this a get rich quick scheme?” I answer, “You better hope so, because you don’t have the time to get rich slow and long.” Truth is, you only have a few decades to become “rich.” And if you go the route that the “conventional” nay-Sayers propose, you’ll be working, still punching a clock at age 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment