Friday, May 28, 2010

THOUGHTS BECCOME THINGS


We are amazing creature, we human beings. Born with the ability to stare truth in the face and not see a blessed thing. Our presence has graced the presence of earth for more than 10,000 years, and if you calculate Adam’s time (un-time) then it may well be millions. And yet, just 500 short years ago we thought the world was flat. And just a little more than 100 years ago we didn’t think we could get off the grown and fly. This begs to question, just what timeless truths are we still missing? Please allow me to suggest that I think I know what at least one of them is. In fact, we’ve all poked fun at it. Let me ask, have year heard the statement; “Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it?” Please indulge me; do you believe it’s true? How many of us have spent some real time to figure out exactly why this could be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment